Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

04 McKee Craft 196 Marathon CC w/2 axle alum. trl $13,900.

This is a lightly used 20' center console with a little over 200 hours on the hull and the 175 hp DFI Evinrude. It comes with a Garmin 182c Color GPS, a Raymarine VHF, Hummingbird Fish Finder, FLOSCAN fuel metering system and an on board battery charging system. Also included is a brand new bimini top. The trailer is a dual axle WESCO with all stainless steel and torsion bar suspension. The tires have less than 500 miles on them. I have owned the boat for a little over 3 years but it has had little use as I own 3 others. It is in excellent shape but has two minor deficiencies. The hour meter stopped early last season (it shows only 84 hours) and the GPS speedometer receiver was stepped on and no longer works. This is a super deal on this high quality boat. The boat is located in Carrollton Virginia, just a couple miles from the James River Bridge. The $13,900. price is firm. If you find one for less, please let me know. My home phone is: 757 203-7395. My cell is: 757 286-3037.

post-3026-1244667273_thumb.jpg

post-3026-1244667289_thumb.jpg

post-3026-1244667307_thumb.jpg