Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Chrysler just sent me a 1,000

I got one a few days ago.

Yesterday, I also got two from a local CJD dealer, claiming that they are the Regional Liquidation Center. It included two certificates; one for $5000 purportedly from Chrysler and one for $3000 from the dealer.

And on top of that, they claim that they will give you the original dealer's list price for your trade-in.

Close as I can figure, if we trade in my wife's 6 year old Chrysler, which cost $34K and change originally, and use all three coupons, the dealer will have to give us a new car and a bucket full of cash in change. :504_shrugging:

You think perhaps I'm justified in being a little bit skeptical? <_<

I got one a few days ago.

Yesterday, I also got two from a local CJD dealer, claiming that they are the Regional Liquidation Center. It included two certificates; one for $5000 purportedly from Chrysler and one for $3000 from the dealer.

And on top of that, they claim that they will give you the original dealer's list price for your trade-in.

Close as I can figure, if we trade in my wife's 6 year old Chrysler, which cost $34K and change originally, and use all three coupons, the dealer will have to give us a new car and a bucket full of cash in change. :504_shrugging:

You think perhaps I'm justified in being a little bit skeptical? <_<

I can picture her in this SRT8 Challenger. I also can picture her lending it to her son when he visits.

;)

dodge-challenger-srt8.jpg

Got my check, but just purchased my Aspen.

Day late and a thousand dollars short? :471_confused_face:

Admiral had her heart set on a brand new 2009 Pacifica. So, naturally, Chrysler discontinued it after the 2008 model. :1898_: Then she thought "Maybe an Aspen, instead!"

You can finish that thought, Steve. :angry:

Day late and a thousand dollars short? :471_confused_face:

Admiral had her heart set on a brand new 2009 Pacifica. So, naturally, Chrysler discontinued it after the 2008 model. :1898_: Then she thought "Maybe an Aspen, instead!"

You can finish that thought, Steve. :angry:

odel.

I love the Aspen. Is it bad to get a discontinued model. My wife purchased a Pontiac G6, another discontinued m