Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Man I 'm pissed off

I did not get physical but I was in his face like Bill Cower

I try-ed to post Bill PIC showing that in your face my skills are limited

After 20 years of being called to sooo many house for unruley children one thing has always been the common unlying similiarity to ALL of them. When I ask if they corporal punish their child the answer is 99 percent of the time, "No." I am so Thankful my Daddy would whip my butt, I feel a little fear of dad is always a healthy thing. I hope your little one's eye heals up quickly.

Black eye and a couple of cuts? He should feel lucky.

I am the youngest of six....with 2 older brothers. Here's my list of injuries and scars that were the result of my brothers' actions:

-6 stitches above my right eye....my oldest brother took my roller skate and smacked me upside the head with it.

-2 puncture wounds from darts thrown at me by my brothers...one in the leg, one in the forehead.

-Puncture wound in the right foot from where my next-to-oldest brother shot me with an arrow. One of those deals where he pointed the arrow at my feet and yelled "dance".

-Major road rash from when I flew over the handlebars of my bike after my oldest brother threw a broom into the front wheel. He saw that on TV once, and just had to see if it really worked.

-2nd degree burn on the back of my neck after my oldest brother dropped a smoke bomb down the back of my shirt. I was lucky I didn't keep my shirt-tail tucked in.

-Broken big toe on my right foot where the oldest(again)dropped a bowling ball on it. Again, something he saw on TV.

I have forgotten most of what they did....my sisters seem to always remind me of stuff every time I see them.

It's always funny till someone loses an eye.

My older brother stabbed my with a pen knife. My younger brother shot me with a pellet gun right under my eye (yes it went in). I stepped on my older brother's hand while climbing in a tree, he ended up with a broken leg. I rigged my younger brother's bicycle so the front wheel fell off when he tried to pop a wheelie. One of my best friends threw a homemade spear at me and it hit me in the eye socket, right next to the eyeball, cut an artery (or vein, not sure which). Those are just off the top of my head.

It was all just kids goofing around. And yes, the guilty party always got a pretty good azzwuppin until we figured out we needed to cover for each other.

I like Fishnutz dad's solution...LOL!!...but be glad his injuries will heal and go away...I remember a guy from the old neighborhood shot his brother's eyeball out w/a BB gun...let 'em see you PO'd about it, but inside love 'em to pieces!!...

Ya that is what I did and must say putting the squeeze on him that way has been more rewarding I do believe for both of us and thanks for all of your support