Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Dania Marine Flea Market

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, Sunday was actually a nice day as long as you didn't plan on going in the ocean. We went to John Lloyd (our Sunday routine) and had a few beers. It was a bit breezy but the sun was beaming.

I need to get back in shape but maybe we'll kayak over and meet you there sometime. Do you just go in the cut and drop anchor by the food shack there?

Yes, Sunday was actually a nice day as long as you didn't plan on going in the ocean. We went to John Lloyd (our Sunday routine) and had a few beers. It was a bit breezy but the sun was beaming.

We did both!!! went to the flea market from 9ish to 1-1:30 and then to Haulover ramp to test the engines for over-heating... I was going to head up to JL to see if you were there (I want to give you your props back!!!), but had to meet somebody else down by pelican marine on the 79th. The sandbar was deserted (too windy for my taste).

After that We had a birthday party on Downtown Miami , so I end up my Sunday beat up... but the good news is that the engines are running awesome!!!!!!!!!