Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Dania Marine Flea Market

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It hasn't friggin stopped raining all day! I need to get out of the house so I guess I'll go suck down a few beers and a steak at Outback. Its pouring again so I guess I'll have to wait some more. :angry:

The flea market must have sucked today, glad I went yesterday. It was a beautiful day yesterday to....and now look at it. :angry:

And of course around Wed or Thurs the stupid weather people said the weekend was going to be nice with only a slight chance of a sprinkle, And on the days they say its going to be a washout its a nice day. I would love to have a job that pays that much and also allows me to be completely wrong all the time! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Ok I guess I'm done pissing and moaning about the rain. All I can say is that it better be nice tomorrow or I'll friggin.................stay inside again. :angry:

It hasn't friggin stopped raining all day! I need to get out of the house so I guess I'll go suck down a few beers and a steak at Outback. Its pouring again so I guess I'll have to wait some more. :angry:

The flea market must have sucked today, glad I went yesterday. It was a beautiful day yesterday to....and now look at it. :angry:

And of course around Wed or Thurs the stupid weather people said the weekend was going to be nice with only a slight chance of a sprinkle, And on the days they say its going to be a washout its a nice day. I would love to have a job that pays that much and also allows me to be completely wrong all the time! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Ok I guess I'm done pissing and moaning about the rain. All I can say is that it better be nice tomorrow or I'll friggin.................stay inside again. :angry:

Very true, but our lawn and plants are finally happy. Not much Inlet traffic today, just a lot of boats running in from the rain who went out early and heard it was going to be a nice day.

Cheers!

IG

Yeah, yesterday was a washout. Got there right around 1230, great parking, (if you have 4WD). Skies opened up right when we were at the ticket booth so we decided $20.00 buys a lot of beer and headed for Carlos and Pepe's.

Got some friends headed down from Boca to try again this morning.

Yeah, yesterday was a washout. Got there right around 1230, great parking, (if you have 4WD). Skies opened up right when we were at the ticket booth so we decided $20.00 buys a lot of beer and headed for Carlos and Pepe's.

Got some friends headed down from Boca to try again this morning.

We're going to try it today. If all else fails, Carlos & Pepe's is open today, too!

Cheers!

IG

The deals there were actually quite amazing! Got a bunch of dock lines really cheap, some Sperry's for Ginger, and a cup holder for the new boat.

It would have been easy to go crazy at the Chaos Rods 50% off sale but I'm in pretty good shape there.

I got me a couple of sumbrella engine covers, telescopic magnet, sham wow, headless screw remover kit, and some more crap that I'm not proud of and I would never probably use...

Was very tempted at a marine A/C unit, I was surprised to see so many. I have an old aquaair 12000 BTU that I'm always promising to install, but I would like to get a more modern one.

C'mon Wiley... you need to open the "for sale" section so I can get rid of my A/C and get a new one.. :605_thumbs_up: