Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Pioneer 197 Sportfish 20' F150 Yamaha

I hate to part with her but I am going to be moving up a bit. She is a 2006 with the F150 Yamaha Carolina blue hull about 150 hours on her, this thing has been worshiped! Just had a tune up done new plugs and fuel filters and oil filter of course had the oil changed after break in at 10 hours and then 3 more times after that! every season I had it done.. it has all new and improved wiring better than factory done by barrier island marine in Johns Island, SC. Has a custom Cover and spray shield with wings… all cushions’ which may have been used hardly ever. Four bladed offshore prop stainless, Brand new ICOM VHF with new long range antenna and new Stereo with new JBL audio speakers I have never even had on the water... I'm in Afghanistan workin FYI thats why It hasn't been out this summer. It is sitting under the cover right now with a full tank of gas that has been stabilized and had fuel drained and engine fogged before I left in late Feb. I also had a full detail done waxed inside and out before I put the cover on, detail done by Barrier Island Marine. I have a new Lowrance GPS/fishfinder I just replaced with transom mounted transducer only used a few times and it has Lenco trim tabs that make this boat ride like it is 5 ft longer. Let’s see if I am leaving anything out......... Outrigger mounts I will include the riggers at asking price or at a good offer. Roadking double axel trailer... This thing isn't missing any options... Feel free to call me anytime over here I have a local # 843-564-6950 boat is located on James Island, SC in Charleston and can be seen anytime. I'll even get a pretty girl to show it to you .. hahah Asking Price is $27,500 OBO Thanks, Pete call or e-mail me pete_anderson02@yahoo.com

Limited Lifetime/7 Year Transferable Warranty

30 gal. Aerated Live Well

500 gph. Bilge Pump with Auto Float Switch

73 gal. Fuel Tank

12/24v. On Dash Power Outlet

72qt. Cooler

Stainless Steel Rear Pull-Up Cleats

Pull Up Springline Cleats

Deluxe Lean Post w/ Live Well and Bait Prep Station

Insulated Fish Box

Split Bow Rail ( Recessed)

Jump Seat with Backrest