Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Season 2: Whale Wars!

You all probably think I am nuts but the new season of Whale Wars is on tonight at 9. I think the show is hilarious not to mention the comments on this site (previously the other boating site) are even funnier. Capt Bonehead and his goofy mates return! Will anyone be tuning in? I watch just to laugh at it. I wonder if Capt Watson will be wearing his fake police badge again.

:753_hammer_hitting_head:

whalewar.jpg

This is the funniest ###### I've watched in a long time. I just hope so tree hugging son of a ###### tries to board my boat....zip tie him to the rail and drown the port side, AWESOME!

I watched Friday night. I don't really like seeing whales killed but, if the Japanese are exploiting a loophole in the law then they are within the boundaries of the law. I don't have a problem with lawful protests, etc.. but, they are nothing more than whiny eco-terrorists and vandals and I cannot find it in myself to root for them. The Capts. assertion that he was shot is absurd, I have seen bigger wounds from a bb gun.

I'll keep watching because before it is all over, one of those idiots is going to get seriously hurt or killed. Kinda like the old train wreck, just can't look away.