Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

New Boat Delivery Tomorrow!

Purchased at the West Palm Boat show in March - yes March. Dealer has been telling me that it is delayed due to production schedules, reduced work weeks, etc.. Let's hope that all goes well tomorrow! I will post notes and pictures of the delivery. Wish me luck!!

What did you get? Are you the stevek that had a Dusky?

Purchased at the West Palm Boat show in March - yes March. Dealer has been telling me that it is delayed due to production schedules, reduced work weeks, etc.. Let's hope that all goes well tomorrow! I will post notes and pictures of the delivery. Wish me luck!!

Steve185 tell us what you got. Congrates!

Picked up my new boat late yesterday. Was supposed to take delivery at 3:30, but it didn't happen until 7:30. All was good except for a check engine light on the port engine. Details to be posted in an different thread. The boat is a Seafox 256 WA with twin Honda 150's. Builder also left off additional bilge pumps requested. Delivery was also originally scheduled for 5/10 but kept getting delayed due to light work schedules at the factory. More details to follow.