Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Snapper Opener

It's looking good here for Monday(keeping fingers crossed)

SUNDAY

NORTH WINDS AROUND 5 KNOTS BECOMING WEST. SEAS 2 FEET.

BAY AND INLAND WATERS SMOOTH.

SUNDAY NIGHT

WEST WINDS AROUND 5 KNOTS. SEAS LESS THAN 2 FEET.

BAY AND INLAND WATERS A LIGHT CHOP.

MONDAY

NORTHEAST WINDS AROUND 5 KNOTS BECOMING WEST. SEAS LESS

THAN 2 FEET. BAY AND INLAND WATERS SMOOTH.

Maybe I'll take one of my new fishing partners with me to round out my crew?

post-626-1243525699_thumb.jpg

Can't make it Monday. I hope to get on the mangroves this coming Saturday. Hopefully I can catch a ride out the following weekend to put a few red snapper in the boat.

Gordan........you see any Bluewaters (boats) over your way? I really want to give a 2150 a rundown, but there are none up here. I won't be able to make it to Florida until next srping (propably a good thing).

Gary

Can't make it Monday. I hope to get on the mangroves this coming Saturday. Hopefully I can catch a ride out the following weekend to put a few red snapper in the boat.

Gordan........you see any Bluewaters (boats) over your way? I really want to give a 2150 a rundown, but there are none up here. I won't be able to make it to Florida until next srping (propably a good thing).

Gary

I have seen a couple of 25's but haven't really paid attention to anything smaller. I'll keep an eye out for you.

OK guys , today is the day, lets see some pictures...............

Just got back in and sorry, no pics. We caught a 3 man limit of Reds, unfortunately, we had 4 guys on the boat. Every spot I wanted to fish had at least one boat on it and none of them looked to be doing any good. We were able to round out the box with some decnt Mangroves(15 or so), 3 nice Yellowtails, and 4 Lanes. The Reds were 6-8 pounds with one around 10 pounds. We also released a few that were just short and caught a butt load of Grouper(all undersized) and several Triggers.