Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

WELCOME NEW MEMBERS!

Good morning to all. I am new to the site and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Tim and I am an offshore fishing addict. I am fortunate enough to fish with a good friend on his 32 Carolina Classic weekly out of Ocean City, Maryland. There is nothing like being offshore in the canyons. I look forward to learning from everyone on the site. Good Day !

• 3 weeks later...

It feels good to be back with the same crowd of boaters who shared so much useful information on an old forum.

Wiley, good luck. You are doing a great job as always.

I am now boating and fishing in the mediterranean ( Italy and Greece) and occasionally back in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. ( Still doing most of my boat supply shopping in South Florida and Texas, though).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

A little late on the thread but Welcome all you noobies! :605_thumbs_up:

This is a great forum. Lots of info and no BS like THaT other place. Post pretty much anything you got and you are sure to get an inetelligent answer back. Well, from most here anyway. It will be entertaining for sure. And at least you won't get bashed for asking.

Kick back, relax and enjoy the ride. That's what I am doing. :1992_beer_cheer:

oh yeah, there is a little known rule that all new members must make at least one pertinent and original post on Bikini Island. You guys are way behind. let's get crackin! :2261_high:

Edited by one4water

Gday from The Bayside.

SE of Brisbane, Queensland Australia.

Clicked on a link about podding my boat and ended up here.

So here I am.

I do most of my fishing in Moreton Bay in my old Haines v17c.

Snapper in winter and macs in summer. Macs are just starting as well as the mud crabs.

Offshore trolling and bottom bashing in my mates 25 Berty.

And a lot of beach fishing on the islands. North Stradbroke, Moreton and Fraser.

Also spend a lot of time on ausfish.com

Photos.

1.My old Haines.

2.Mate renaming his Berty.

3.Filleting time after a night session on Moreton Island. Bream and Tailor( I think you call them Blue Eye)

4.A Fraser Island beach retrieve.

Rod.

post-6002-1258544359_thumb.jpg[attachmen

t=2206:2008_0907Image0010.JPG]post-6002-1258544469_thumb.jpg[attachment

=2207:2007_0815Image0003.JPG]post-6002-1258544509_thumb.jpgpost-6002-1258544899_thumb.jpg