Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Everyone is Welcome Here

Everyone is welcome to join in our Reel Boating Community. I know many people have missed the camaraderie we've had in the past.

One thing I have noticed since the sale of THT 2 years ago is that many new boating & fishing websites have opened up in hopes of trying to grab some of the crowd who became disgruntled with THT.

With Reel Boating I want what we build here to stand on it's own merit. I'd rather not simply be a refugee area for those who are unhappy with other sites and now trying this one.

In the same token, Reel Boating will not be THT Version 2.0

Certainly most web forums have similarities but ReelBoating will not operate using the blueprint of any other website. We will be innovative - and more than likely duplicated once again.

So, I am asking. Please don't use the ReelBoating Forum simply as a refugee area from other boating and fishing websites. There are other good sites for that. Some opened right after the THT sale. And please refrain from bashing THT or any other forum. It's time to put all the mess behind us and build a Community even stronger than before.

;)