Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Looking for a Lowes discount promo code.

Whenever I'm shopping online I do a "google" search for what I'm looking for - ie: Lowe's coupons and promo codes, then I go from there searching for the best deal. Sometimes the best ones are the ones that offer free shipping - unless you happen to be having them shipped TO the Lowe's store for you to pick up. :504_shrugging:

Also try going to Ultimate Coupons.com - good suggestions there.

AND - do you have a Lowe's credit card? Having one will knock 10% off your purchase. That's how I did whenever I bought our dishwasher a couple of years ago. Of course the "trick" there is pay off the card when you get the bill. ;)

Anyway - short of all of donning a mask and running through the store like a madman, I'm out of ideas. :2261_high:

Dave, I am a USAF vet, but I didn't know that. Thanks for that bit of info. Do you have to carry your DD218 in to prove it?

Fishin... I did try that,but came up with zip.

FJanie...I did the google search, website search, etc. All I got were websites that want to *SELL* you a Lowes coupon, and then who knows if it would work for an on-line purchase? I've even read where some folks bought coupons, and they were no longer valid.

But just so y'all know what did work, I went to the local poswt office, and they had those change-of-address moving packets. In the packet, is a Lowes -10% coupon. It said on it "for in-store use", but I used it on :)

Thanks so much for the ideas. Have a safe and enjoyable Memorial Day weekend :605_thumbs_up: