Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

03 Albemarle 24 Express SOLD

OK, you are starting to get my attention.I am a very picky boater that keep my boats in pristine condition.Is their any damage/scrapes/scratches to the gelcoat? I also have a few other questions.

1)How shiny is the is the gelcoat on the bow?

2)Does the engine have a closed cooling system?

3)How do you flush the engine after using it?I'm not familar with the jackshaft system.Is the water pickup on the outdrive or does it have a thruhull fitting?

4)Do all of the electronics/electrical work?

5)How long have you owned it?

6)How old are the batteries?

This looks like a sweet boat.You can reply to this or give me a call at 231-744-0242.

OK, you are starting to get my attention.I am a very picky boater that keep my boats in pristine condition.Is their any damage/scrapes/scratches to the gelcoat? I also have a few other questions.

1)How shiny is the is the gelcoat on the bow?

2)Does the engine have a closed cooling system?

3)How do you flush the engine after using it?I'm not familar with the jackshaft system.Is the water pickup on the outdrive or does it have a thruhull fitting?

4)Do all of the electronics/electrical work?

5)How long have you owned it?

6)How old are the batteries?

This looks like a sweet boat.You can reply to this or give me a call at 231-744-0242.

1.Gelcoat is in great shape, the shine is deep.

2.Cooling system is not closed, never a problem.

3. Neutralizer, toggle switch on for 45 sec and shut the key off, done that easy. Great system.

4. Had the boat little over a year

5.Had the batteries checked out this spring, checked out 100%. They were to busy to have all checked out and return the boat when I needed, so this past weekend dropped the boat off to have the outdrive checked out (scheduled 500 hrs).

<!--quoteo(post=16860:date=Jun 20 2009, 11:46 AM:name=nitz)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (nitz @ Jun 20 2009, 11:46 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=16860"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Nice boat! That composite outdrive is pretty sweet! Is the transom assembly composite as well?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<!--sizeo:3--><span style=font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->Thanks,

Edited by CoveHunter

• 1 month later...