Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

REELBOATING MEMBERS ASSISTANCE NEEDED

Hello ReelBoating Members.

We're coming up on the 2-month anniversary since the site's debut and I am pleased once again to say we are certainly off to a great start!

I do feel however we could be doing a little better with the amount of registered members and information posts.

A larger membership base (and a flood of quality posts) allows me to go to my boating industry contacts with impressive numbers. With these large membership numbers I can arrange discounts, specials and group buys which benefit us all.

My reputation from THT certainly gets me in the door but to really benefit from Vendors the numbers really help.

I am calling upon current ReelBoating members for assistance with the following:

• Help recruit a few additional ReelBoating Forum members. If each ReelBoating member brings in an additional 2-3 new registered members then our numbers will begin to impress.
  • Post links to http://ReelBoating.com/ whenever and wherever possible.
  • Mention ReelBoating.com on other Forums you visit. If the Admin has issues with this then let them know I will happily do a link exchange
  • Many on THT expressed an interest in this new Forum when it opened, but still haven't registered here. Somehow we need to inform them that ReelBoating is open.
  • On a related note many from THT who have registered here might have trepidation about posting on ReelBoating due to the harsh treatment they received when posting on THT. Rest assured you can post with confidence on ReelBoating.com and you won't be bashed because of your questions, comments or brand loyalty.

For my part, since it wouldn't be proper to discuss my own forum elsewhere, I'm currently working on getting ReelBoating listed in the search engines, and providing the best community experience possible.

Please let me know if you need any specific assistance, graphics, text etc. in spreading the word about ReelBoating.com

I'm also open to your suggestions to make ReelBoating an even better place to visit.

Please help - we ALL benefit!

:1992_beer_cheer:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A good way to post links on other forums is by linking to an information or photo post here on ReelBoating. Over the next few days I will upload some great boating pictures.

Linking to Ludi's Miami Boat Show forum (or a thread within) is a good example.

HotSpots Yamaha service guide etc.

I have linked reelboating from my site via both a banner on the main page and a "forums" radio button on each page....I don't get a huge amount of traffic, but there is some and it's growing. I have also mentioned it on THT a few times (I'll look for more excuses to mention it) and PM'd some friends. We'll get there!

With regard to [post count: There are currently 2664 members....if everyone would attempt to make 1 post per day the post count would go up by 79,920 in a month....actually much more than that, since there are many that post several times per day.

Just off the phone with 3 Vendors who wish to offer Group Buys. I want them to be successful! Let's get some more members - we ALL benefit.

ReelBoating is not just going to be "another boating forum". I do not subscribe to the philosophy that "the Forum will run itself".

I'll also be working on link exchanges etc next week.