Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Well well well

Howdy from Cajun Country! How the hell are ya Wiley? Good to see this going!!! Hello everyone. :1992_beer_cheer:

Barrett

Great to see you here swamp man!

:1992_beer_cheer:

Thanks, appreciate the welcome guys! Great to see the forum up and running!!! :2261_high:

hey barrett...nice to see you. remember me...kayak...ice?

Yes I do! You still have ice there? haha Beautiful down here right now. I may hit the water Sunday, redfishing is too easy right now. Just got another yak (Phoenix 160) for tournaments this year.

Great ,another newbie...

?

Yes I do! You still have ice there? haha Beautiful down here right now. I may hit the water Sunday, redfishing is too easy right now. Just got another yak (Phoenix 160) for tournaments this year.

no ice this winter at all. actually a lot of real nice wind free days...pretty rare for here. lotta nice days ahead.

i know what you mean about the redfish. one day in port eads a bunch of guys didnt go offshore but went redfishin. i was pretty impressed with the pile of fish they came back with. in about two hours.

good luck in the contests