Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Another Newbie Here

Hi,

I wanted to come in an introduce myself. I live in the Tampa Bay area, and currently own a 20 ft. bowrider. I've been reading on this forum as a guest for a while, but I thought that it was time that I register.

I will eventually like to own a family friendly CC in the 23 ft. range. The main purpose would be to cruise the ICW on both the west and east coast to Florida, and go to the spots that we currently frequent.

This is a great site with lots of useful information. Keep up the good work.

Juan

Good meeting you Juan. We seem to have a few members from around the Tampa area. I am a little north, near Spring Hill. We too are looking to move up to a bigger boat that we will feel more comfortable in running 30 - 50 miles offshore. It needs to be that far to to get to the deeper water. Prices right now seem to be very favorable.