Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Wiley, This Is Hilarious!

I noticed that too while prowling at the HT. It's what brought me over here. Looks like a nice place and I see Menzies hasn't been banned here............yet ;) So I think I'll set down and look around a spell.

Aren't you the member that was put in time out on THT? Curious. You're the Kalik guy drinking alone right?

Yeah, amazing how I took that pic through osmosis eh?

DJ is correct. I did a specific search over there and the autotether thread came up. Every time I tried to load the page in IE the browser wold crash. Not just once, but the 5-6 times I tried it.

I'm glad to hear that, sort of. I'm a computard and I thought it was just my crappy old laptop that was the problem. I'm sure an internet/computer guru type such as yourself has the latest and greatest as far as computers go. If you're crashing there, then it's not just me and my computer. I thought I was going to have to start shopping for a new one, now I can hold off a little longer.

Look at that, reelboating.com really does save me some money. :605_thumbs_up:

• 3 weeks later...