Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

I'll Start-- Anyone From Mass?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm From Swampscott, I'm fishing out of a 19 Ft. North coast.(Great boat) I commercial fished for groundfish and bass for many years, now pretty sparingly. Not that I don't still love it, the regulations have pretty much stopped me. I still fish most of the bass season commercially and still fish groundfish pretty regularly but mostly rec. groundfish now instead of commercial. The haddock fishing has been stellar this spring by the way. was out Sat. beautifull flat calm day, and my arms are still sore from hauling fish all day.

Yes, Awesome site. also glad Wiley decided to give it another go.

I'm From Swampscott, I'm fishing out of a 19 Ft. North coast.(Great boat) I commercial fished for groundfish and bass for many years, now pretty sparingly. Not that I don't still love it, the regulations have pretty much stopped me. I still fish most of the bass season commercially and still fish groundfish pretty regularly but mostly rec. groundfish now instead of commercial. The haddock fishing has been stellar this spring by the way. was out Sat. beautifull flat calm day, and my arms are still sore from hauling fish all day.

Yes, Awesome site. also glad Wiley decided to give it another go.

Hi I have an Eastern 27' "Bonny June" I fish out of the Merrimac river Grew up in a commercial fishing family

had the tuna bug for awhile but got over that, now it's just family and friends for stripers , blues, cod , flounder

fish mostly north of cape ann

Glad to be on this site I have mainly been a lurker..

1999 18’ Boston Whaler Ventura (dual console) out of Beverly. It’s all about spending time on the water with my two boys (6 and 7 years.) They seem to have inherited the boating gene, so I’m doing what I can to encourage them. I bought the Whaler last spring after selling my previous boat.

Shrink wrap is finally off. Just finished washing/waxing the hull this weekend. The interior is next. It won’t be long now…