• advertisement_alt
Popeye

My neighbors monkey

27 posts in this topic

He's beating up on cats? Sounds like community service to me...

CMP, not a fan of cats

We used to have alotta cats on my block until the Fuking chinese restaurant opened up down the road.

FuKingRestaurant.jpg

Had dinner there one night and this was the fortune in my cookie after dinner..........

wasntChicken.jpg

Edited by Mint Buster

Go buy a female monkey and problem solved!

LOL FU King Chinese I'm dying here. :)

We used to have alotta cats on my block until the Fuking chinese restaurant opened up down the road.

FuKingRestaurant.jpg

Had dinner there one night and this was the fortune in my cookie after dinner..........

wasntChicken.jpg

Outstanding!!!!

You people are compounding this problem with your wisecracks. I thought this was a forum that can help another member. I cant get my hands on weed. How am I gonna buy a female monkey? I dont like cats either. But, when a problem monkey beats the fuck out of a feral tomcat at 3 in the morning, it would upset you too. Please, only helpful serious replys from here on. Thanks for your mature consideration.

Mix up a bowl of anti-freeze and hot dog chunks. Both readily available and my neighbor turned me on to it. He sez it works every time. Give it a shot. Whaddaya got ter lose?

I happen to like monkeys. I however hate my nieghbor. I doubt he'll eat chopped up hotdogs and antifreeze. He told animal control that his monkey is on the patch. The bulldagger couldent smell smoke on the monkeys breath because she is also a chainsmoker. She farted outloud while filling out the report. She also said I should mind my own business about asking her what she had for lunch after she belched in my face. Im hatching a plan right now to end this once and for all. I dont want to clog this forum up with this problem I have.

Yer better leave dat monkey alone

......least yer be break dancin'

I think there is only one thing to do in a case like this. Go spank the monkey.

Edited by mrtheman

Is all dis sum kind a code y'all be talkin? Would dat "monkey" happen to be you neighbor teenager?