Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

I Phone Apps

I recently received mine and found this cool app. Well actually I have found dozens, but this one allows you to remove the color from a photo. Here is one I took on our last trip. I removed all the color except the uniform. Preety cool and it is called "Colorsplash".

photosplash.jpg

Here is another one I just did. This would be could for some boat shots on the water.

charleston.jpg

And one more

Chesapeake_Bay_Market.jpg

Very cool! Check out Shazam! If you are in a restaurant, elevator, etc. and hear a song...just go to Shazam App, hold up the phone and the phone will tell you the Artist, Album, where to buy the song and the music video.

We've been having a blast with this app!

Cheers!

IG

Didn't you notice me checking out your phone in Miami :)

Very cool! Check out Shazam! If you are in a restaurant, elevator, etc. and hear a song...just go to Shazam App, hold up the phone and the phone will tell you the Artist, Album, where to buy the song and the music video.

We've been having a blast with this app!

Cheers!

IG

Cool, I'd heard about that one but didn't know the name. I am such an app ######. :)