Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Opinions on new boat

I am looking for some advice on the purchase of a new boat. I have owned jon boats to flats boats to center consoles and have ran 60+ sportfishing boats so am by no means a rookie. Just looking for some help. I am looking for a center console in the 23-27 foot range. It must have forward seating, a head, single or twins doesn't really matter but 4 stroke power is a must. This boat will need to be easily trailerable. This boat will be used limited offshore but must be capable of a Bahamas crossing. It will be used a lot for family cruising inshore and the ICW around SC and NC. I am looking for possibly new, slightly used but no projects. Looking for a turn key boat. Please share your thoughts and if you know of any boats that fall into this criteria, please let me know.

Thanks.

Capt Bill Sharpe

post-632-048857100 1284256913_thumb.jpg

Pacific26 , loose the fighting chair and add seating in front of the console , move console back 1.5'-2' there is a head in the CC.

The 26 is 26'-3" and has a 8'-6" beam has a 150 gallon fuel tank , should have about 400+ mile range with a 225 or 250 HP motor.

She will weigh in at about 6000 lbs on the trailer ready to go.

Go to www.pacificboats.com to see more options.

These are Plate alloy boats , 1/4" plate hulls , they handle , ROCKS, LOGS, Glass boats and whatever else floats .

Edited by welder

I am looking for some advice on the purchase of a new boat. I have owned jon boats to flats boats to center consoles and have ran 60+ sportfishing boats so am by no means a rookie. Just looking for some help. I am looking for a center console in the 23-27 foot range. It must have forward seating, a head, single or twins doesn't really matter but 4 stroke power is a must. This boat will need to be easily trailerable. This boat will be used limited offshore but must be capable of a Bahamas crossing. It will be used a lot for family cruising inshore and the ICW around SC and NC. I am looking for possibly new, slightly used but no projects. Looking for a turn key boat. Please share your thoughts and if you know of any boats that fall into this criteria, please let me know.

Thanks.

Capt Bill Sharpe

Look into Bluewater Boats...... meet and excessed everything you are looking for....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...