Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Alaska Trip 7-10

Here are some more pics...

post-632-12805109495_thumb.jpg

#1 A pair of Bald Eagles on a small Ice Burg

#2 Me [ welder ] with a King Salmon

#3 Friend Mark [ Mojo Mizer ] with a nice Butt

#4 Me with a Yellow Eye Rock Fish

#5 We caught over a 100lbs of shrimp [ 80 pounds of Tails ] and theis is a Spot Prawn Shrimp,YUM...

post-632-12805110689_thumb.jpg

post-632-128051116358_thumb.jpg

post-632-128051124974_thumb.jpg

post-632-128051135085_thumb.jpg

Edited by welder

We are already talking about a 2nd trip next summer and hope to have 3 or 4 Alloy beasts get together.

I was in SoCal last Nov. with 5 Alloy rides similar to mine , it was a blast.

The Meet and Greets we have done so far are a GOOD TIME had by all and if we don't catch any fish there is always something cooked or BBQ'd that is AWESOME.

I wounder if Wiley or one of the Gang here is going to put together a RB Meet and Greet ?

Here is Marks [ MojoMizer ] Ride , it's a Pacific 2325 with a 5' Pilot house , it's a fishing machine.

Mark has posted more pictures or our Alaska trip on AAB , http://www.aluminumalloyboats.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&p=22601&sid=f7e53d2123fba220454843deb88bafb3#p22601

We are up to 3 pages and a few more are added every day .

Wiley I'm not trying to spam my site here, it's just a pain to post pictures on Dial up . post-632-128064404078_thumb.jpg

We were up there at the same time.

I was up in the interior near Kroto Creek and Moose Creek drilling a water well.

We went fishing from time to time. Caught some nice Rainbow.

The Creeks were loaded with Salmon. We had to stop fishing till they went by.

It looked like Rush hour at the Submarine Pens.

If you get this little shore video, its what the interior west of the Hiway looks like. If I know how to stitch Video together, I'd put a pretty good movie together.

For y'all that are having a tough time with the heat , here is a shot of a Glacier where we were running our Shrimp Pots.

When these little chunks if ice are bouncing off of your hull it makes one DANG HAPPY to be in Plate ALLOY...............Not a dent!post-632-128094338536_thumb.jpg