Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Moving Back To Jupiter

Hey gang.

Just a quick note for those of my Fort Lauderdale friends, and those that are followers of my Inlet Cam, to let you know I'll be moving from our location here in Fort Lauderdale back to our place in Jupiter FL sometime this April.

I'm looking into ways of keeping the live cam alive (which I can't disclose now) and in fact it may be better than ever with 2 new locations. I just won't be at them ;) .

Real Estate has been especially tough here in South Florida. Between our property values going down 30+% and rentors not fulfilling the obligations, it has become quite a task to remain at this unique house. Regardless, we had a great time here and I took about 20,000 boat, yacht and other fun photos from here I will eventually share when I find some spare time.

As much as I'll miss being here I can't wait to reconect my friends from the ol' hood! Square Grouper will have to satisfy my Inlet fix!

:1992_beer_cheer:

For a moment there, I thought of "Space, the final frontier".

Best of luck on the move. It's never a great deal of fun.

I hope I have made my last move, and love it here on the Chesapeake Bay. That reminds me, I guess I should go and check out the eagle nest across the creek. They were nice enough to relocate it where I can scope it out. Probably some brand new eaglets just out of sight.