Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Cigar Thread

Zino Platinum Scepter Stout.

La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero 654

Padron 7000

Opus X in the torpedo

Ashton VSG Torpedo

I have about 350 cigars in my humidor but these are the ones I like best. I am personally not a big fan of Rocky Patel but he sells a lot of cigars so he must be doing something right. The price you paid for that cigar seems high does FL. have a big tobacco tax?

The price you paid for that cigar seems high does FL. have a big tobacco tax?

From what I understand Florida is the 5th lowest taxed in the nation. I bought it while at the Cigar Bar and not the local cigar shop. I looked it up and the TAA should be a $8.00 cigar if purchased at your local stogie shop.

I'll give some of the reccomendations a try!

Zino Platinum Scepter Stout.

La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero 654

Padron 7000

Opus X in the torpedo

Ashton VSG Torpedo

I have about 350 cigars in my humidor but these are the ones I like best. I am personally not a big fan of Rocky Patel but he sells a lot of cigars so he must be doing something right. The price you paid for that cigar seems high does FL. have a big tobacco tax?

350 Cigars at the ready? I see a ReelBoating.com get-together at your place in the near future. I've read up on your selections, going to try the Ashton VSG Torpedo this weekend. I'll give a report.

:605_thumbs_up:

2810522020045969961Xgkemn_fs.jpg