Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Exclusive Autotether Group Buy!

Willey - I checked thier site and couldn't find an answer to whether it was a one time use sensor, or what. Did you get an answer? Thanks

Yes, it is “reuseable”. As soon as you get out of the water and rearm the receiver and turn the sensor on (if off) it will begin to recognize the sensor again.

Also, the sensor can get rained on or splashed by a wave and won’t trigger the system. It has to be submerged in a large amount of water. The system was designed like this with a sophisticated software code to avoid accidental disconnects.

The Autotether Power Buy is Open!

I will begin contacting those in this thread with your unique discount ordering code this week.

Spread the word! I'll send as many discount codes needed to cover everyone who requests in this thread.