Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Headed Accross The Pond

With that 2nd trip you will be able to take advantage of the $150.00 cruising pass. You are allowed to return a 2nd time within 90 days for free. You still have to go through all the check in motions though....you just don't have to hand out the cash again.

With that 2nd trip you will be able to take advantage of the $150.00 cruising pass. You are allowed to return a 2nd time within 90 days for free. You still have to go through all the check in motions though....you just don't have to hand out the cash again.

AWESOME..... didn't know about that... I'm planing to go more than twice.. I have spent 2 years working on the boat to visit Bimini... :2261_high::2261_high::2261_high::2261_high:

• 1 month later...

Chris!!! buddy they busted me the other day at the ramp.... I was looking to hang with you guys. BTW I have 2 big Marshmellows bags that I do not know what to do with!!!LOL

Shoot me a PM or call me so I can head over your home so I can pick your brain about all the paperwork to fill up, where to meet, and that stuff....

I will have to leave the truck and trailer at harbour towne marina.... since it seems to be a very safe place....

PM me or call me

• 2 weeks later...
I saw Chris this morning, he was hiding from me. ;)

I think it's been raining in the bahamas

We weren't hiding Wiley, we were all dead tired. Did you see Emanuel (black Scarab) right behind me?

The weather was actually very nice in Bimini all weekend. It was a little rough going over but it was bright sunny skies all weekend. We had a quick thunder storm Friday night and a little drizzle Sunday morning.

The ride back on Sunday was perfect, nice and calm.

The fishing wasn't so good. I trolled the same area as I did last year and got no hits. Last year I slammed the Mahi two days in a row in that same area. We did manage to hook quite a few Cudas and boated a nice Kingfish which we grilled that night, it was very good.

I didn't take much pictures, thats usually my wifes job but I left her and her big pregnant belly home. Emanuel took a few pics though. I'm sure he will post some.

On the way to Honeymoon Harbor we took a shot of eachothers boats. Here they are, note the clear water and blue skies. We are running the 10 miles back from Honeymoon, the bay was a little choppy so we were only running about 35 MPH.

post-451-1244656540_thumb.jpg

post-451-1244656852_thumb.jpg