Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Our friend Tim W Texas

Just read Lester, been out of the loop lately...Bless Tim's family, bless you Wiley, bless you SC Angler. Life is not fair sometimes, but it is what it is...life. Those who leave us would want us to live it to it's fullest...

Via con Dios...

SCangler, I didn't know, God rest her soul and prayers from our Family to yours. Is there anything we can do for you?

Thanks Welder keep us in your thoughts and prayers. My son is having a tough time but he is only 10

Just read Lester, been out of the loop lately...Bless Tim's family, bless you Wiley, bless you SC Angler. Life is not fair sometimes, but it is what it is...life. Those who leave us would want us to live it to it's fullest...

Via con Dios...

Well said SeaBob i know for a fact in my case my wife would want us to live life to the fullest. Life is unfair and it is what we do with it that makes it a good life or bad.