Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

obummer abandons promise to his homeland

PBR

No surprise as to who would be the first to post a political thread in a forum that the moderator requests "no politics please". Pricelessrolleyes.giflaugh.pnglaugh.png

Congratulations to the first "MOMMY BUTTON" masher on RB. A dubious distinction second only to being Mod 6 for a day. LMAO

No surprise as to who would be the first to post a political thread in a forum that the moderator requests "no politics please". Pricelessrolleyes.giflaugh.pnglaugh.png

Better be mashing it on his own lil' feller self.......

Miami

Started by Joe Mc 44, Sep 13 2011 01:29 PM

30 replies to this topic

#1Joe Mc 44

Reel Active Member

• photo-8392.jpg
  • Registered
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 855 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 01:29 PM

I haven't flown to Florida in recent years, I usually drive because I stay for an extended period but I took a quick trip down last week, rented a car at MIA and left for the Keys.When I drive I always bypass Miami on the way and after this trip I will continue to do so. Ill mannered inconsiderate folks, non-English speaking is commonplace and if they are speaking English you can't understand them, surly service personnel and the Third World style of driving all contribute to Miami, once a beautiful, vibrant city, now being a dump. Those @#$%^&* Haitian cab drivers have no regard for any traffic rules and police presence is sketchy at best and.....I guess you get the picture.

It's really a shame, I remember going there in the mid 50's and early 60's and even up to 20 years ago. Quite a contrast now!2261_high.gif

I don't see this as political as much as it is all a huge lie. Hopefully the sheeple will begin to open their eyes to the BS they have been fed. The sad part is the people that really need the help are the ones in the link in Africa.