Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

I got robbed last night

I had all my stuff stolen out of my boat in the driveway one time.

Reported it and lo & behold a couple of weeks later the police caught the guys and I got ever bit of my stuff back. Even an old 5 gallon drywall bucket I kept in the boat.

Just to say it is probably unlikely, but it CAN happen.

Thanks Rich I'm working on some deals inshore rods now. Look at the fish photo section. I did get to go to Sabine Pass and did well. I will be seeing Welder this weekend he went and picked up 4 trailer tires and rims for me off craigslist plus I will be up at Texas Motor Speedway, he saved me a trip what a guy and fishing buddy. I think this is how fishing forums are supposed to work. Just like you have done for me Rich my bay boat does well. I worked the dual axle aluminum trailer to fit it, that I bought off 2cool for 500.00. Trouble free I'm just buying up more tires and rims Welder gave him 150.00 for all 4. Peterbo from THT and other sites came and had lunch with my family one day after leaving Welders house and picked up a rod from me. I mailed to Cal for him to take back to Australia super nice folks he was on his way to some guys house named Snapperhead. Oh ya this is what fishing forums are for also. For those that don't really see how some of this works wade through the bullshit and be thankful for Wiley @ RB and others that let us post for FREE

• 1 month later...