Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Collage Football

Take it easy there sparky Ha ha. Great for your teams now tell me what happen to the Bucs they pulled a rabbit out there Arse to beat the Viking's a win is a win congrats

The Comeback Kid, as Josh Freeman is known down here. But you can't live like that. You want to have a 17 pt lead going into the 4th quarter. Even having the Falcons at home this week...watch out!

Anyway, Gators and UK (2215_asleep.gif ), a lot of interesting games this week (A&M and OSU, for one). Things could shake up early in the season...

Texas found out from the Pac 12 that not everyone wants a disruptive school in their conference. Maybe now the AD of Texas will find out what it means to belong to a conference and the sharing that it involves. Kind of interesting that they came back with their azz handed to them from the Pac 12. I guess they saw what Texas did to the Big 12 and said thanks but no thanks.

I say they are welcome to join the SEC. When they get FL, ALA, ARK, LSU, AUB, GEO, TENN, every year, they'll learn what a CONFERENCE is all about!! And look at me, I went to Univ. of Illinois, I should be touting the Big 10...but I also went to UCF, and right now, they're out in Provo (BYU), losing 24-17...