Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Casey walks

She will be released from jail on July 13

Been revised, the 17th now. So, where can she go? The whole effin world hates her, probably half want to kill her. And John Morgan spearheading the lawsuits against her...enjoy your "Bella Vita" life, bitch...

Edited by seabob4

I was reading a news site that spoke with some of the jurors. If I understand it right, the DA did not explain the significanse of several items of evidence. Like what was the point trying to be made about chloroform? The State never said if chloroform was found in the remains in higher amounts than natural or if anyone actually bought any.

Sounds like a sick reason for aquital just because a lawyer doesn't finish connecting the dots... I'd probably vote the same way though if they just threw techno-geek-speak around and would not take another 30 seconds to say why it should matter to me.

• 3 weeks later...

I think we should throw Nancy Grace in jail for being shrill, loud and nasty. At least that can be proven.

I am a woman, and I am embarrassed by Nancy Grace. Please don't condemn women for the likes of her. IMO, Nancy Grace is little more than a self-promoting big mouth who preys on the social problems of our country. Her name should be Nancy Disgrace.