Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

So what's the deal with RB?

Guys,

Wiley has put a good bit of time, energy, and, I would imagine, money into this site, yet nobody posts, or at least, the majority don't post. Yet I see members here post "over there", so what's the deal? I mean, c'mon, we can talk about Lencos VS Bennetts, Mercs VS Yamahas, Gradys VS Whalers, Windline VS Armstrong, etc.

But this site needs to get going! What say you??? :471_confused_face: :471_confused_face: :471_confused_face:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys,

Wiley has put a good bit of time, energy, and, I would imagine, money into this site, yet nobody posts, or at least, the majority don't post. Yet I see members here post "over there", so what's the deal? I mean, c'mon, we can talk about Lencos VS Bennetts, Mercs VS Yamahas, Gradys VS Whalers, Windline VS Armstrong, etc.

But this site needs to get going! What say you??? :471_confused_face: :471_confused_face: :471_confused_face:

I got it going when I got banned but getting it going isn't what wiley wanted. Or at least it appears he doesn't want this site to turn into another tht.

Guys,

I got it going when I got banned but getting it going isn't what wiley wanted. Or at least it appears he doesn't want this site to turn into another tht.

yep, seems that way to me as well.

Guys,

The 'deal' with RB is that it is moderated and the cretins who do migrate over here from "over there" are quickly squashed. We have one over here now looking to cause some controversy.

I'm sure this site will improve as folks who are "over there" tire of the sniping and the antics and start getting back to boating and fishing subjects here.

Banning me from "over there" actually turned out to be a good thing.....for me. :1121_wink: There are a lot of good folks "over there" let's hope they come here.

Guys,

The 'deal' with RB is that it is moderated and the cretins who do migrate over here from "over there" are quickly squashed. We have one over here now looking to cause some controversy.

I'm sure this site will improve as folks who are "over there" tire of the sniping and the antics and start getting back to boating and fishing subjects here.

Banning me from "over there" actually turned out to be a good thing.....for me. :1121_wink: There are a lot of good folks "over there" let's hope they come here.

Joe,

I know you from the bilge over there. RB has been up over 2 years, yet the replies/day are, how shall we say, somewhat limited...

BTW, who is the one from "over there" causing controversy? Inquiring minds want to know, and I hope it's not me... :471_confused_face:

One person made a mint comment thats about all I have seen. It is a shame that there is not more discourse here. One thing I have seen is that those few banned from over there are super sensitive and seem to have forgotten the nature of their own posts through the years. Very sterile.

Guys,

Joe,

I know you from the bilge over there. RB has been up over 2 years, yet the replies/day are, how shall we say, somewhat limited...

BTW, who is the one from "over there" causing controversy? Inquiring minds want to know, and I hope it's not me... :471_confused_face:

Nope it's not you. You'll figure out who it is. :1121_wink: