Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

CT in the house

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Years ago, I spent several summers working there.

The Gardellas owned both places back then. They probably still do.

I believe that they or their descendents still own it.

We used to be at Oyster Bend and man what a difference it makes to be at the end of the harbor. There is much more to see at Cove for the kids.

Have a great season.

Boat is docked in Stamford 150 yards from my office :605_thumbs_up: , live in Rowayton.

Just signed up today - looking forward to the new site.

Good Luck Wiley :2261_high: !

Stamford CT here too.

Venture... If your boat is 150 feet away you must be in Yacht Haven east... or right next to the Crab shell.. Either way, how do you get work done?

I am still small enought to stay a Czezics but i used to work in Harbor plaza. More than once when I was passing the boat to go into work my car suddenly took a turn into the marina parking lot. Its hard to lie where youve been when your an hour late for a meeting, you smell like saltwater and your hair is blown back!

Nice. :605_thumbs_up:

Stamford CT here too.

Venture... If your boat is 150 feet away you must be in Yacht Haven east... or right next to the Crab shell.. Either way, how do you get work done?

I am still small enought to stay a Czezics but i used to work in Harbor plaza. More than once when I was passing the boat to go into work my car suddenly took a turn into the marina parking lot. Its hard to lie where youve been when your an hour late for a meeting, you smell like saltwater and your hair is blown back!

Nice. :605_thumbs_up:

Boat is at YH East - office overlooks the harbor. Days like today it is very hard to focus. Summer months I sometimes spend an hour on the boat tinkering before I get to work... often return smelling of Woody wax and such...like you said.. Sometimes I will cast net some bunker before work but that requires a shower after lololol

Very fortunate we are being close to our boats - thank goodness the season is here....

What Yard at PP? My boat is in the shed in the south yard...Hope to be in by the weekend also for the trip west

North Yard - Dock 8 - right across from the locker rooms/pool. Smaller than where you are (and we dont have a restaurant), but I got a spot so close to the pool it makes it easy for the kids to cool off (while i clean up) when we come in from a day on the water

• 2 weeks later...

I live about 100 yards from the CT border! in Port Chester, NY. Fished off Ft Totten near the Throgs Neck Bridge last night 5/6. Had a couple run offs while the guys set up 50 yards from us brought two nice keeper bass over the side. Its just heating up in western LI Sound.