Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Terry Sobo Out Does Himself Delivering New Nor-Tech 39CC Christmas Eve

Nortec.jpg

Lot's of builders make nice boats...Explain the pic, I know if I was Nortech, I wouldn't let something like whatever the hell that thing is get out on a boat I want pics of for all the world to see...

SeaBob4, you are seeing the deployment as it was rotating underneath of the automated wet/dry vac that not only cleans the cockpit floor but has the abilty to clean the seats in case.... (quote SeaBob4)a bonita on board has been bitten in half by a cuda...this way you have more time fish. :1121_wink:

On a serious note, I dont have a clue what that it is. I remember seeing a different pic of that section finished on a different website.. Terry Sobo when he gets back from Vacation will reply once I send him a copy of this thread. Have a good New Year. Jeff

Terry,

You guys build a really nice boat, regardless of the model. But, I've been in the boat building business for a long time, hence, my eye tends to focus on things that other's might not. Although I did not realize what that "thing" was that I posted a pic of, thanks to your explanation, I now know it's function. However, the construction of that support appears un-even, at best. While this may be simply a cosmetic issue, a boat such as a Nor-Tech should not show that type of construction, regardless of what the piece of equipment might be, regardless of where it might be located...

Pro-line, Wellcraft, even Pursuit or Everglades...and their prices reflect that. But Nor-Tech? Nope, sorry. Not all members of THT and Reel Boating are simply going to oooh and ahhh over a high-end CC...some will look a little further. A critique from a fellow builder is a good thing... :1121_wink:

• 2 weeks later...

SeaBob

I always appreciate constructive criticism. However most people that see these boats usually comment that the pictures do not do it justice and it's the nicest CC they've ever seen.

Perhaps in this case it may simply be photo angles that are throwing you off or you maybe have a point. I would suggest that you see the boat in person and then tell me exactly what you see that does not live up to our standards. After all we're talking about a 10" wide step with a cushion that flips out of the way.I'd hate to lose a sale over that.