Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Custom made vinyl boat names, boat graphics, registration numbers, team decals

Vinyl graphics for your car, truck, van or boat! Window advertisements for your vehicle that last! Looking to display your team pride? We sell the vinyl you need and want! Selling a car, truck or boat? Post it in big letters! Starting a new business? Advertise it effectively! VINYL LETTERING ADVERTISEMENTS ARE THE KEY!

www.fgvinyl.com

My business is a home based small business that caters to people who are looking for an affordable product that lasts. I sell custom vinyl graphics for cars, trucks, vans, boats, and business window lettering. It doesn't matter what it is for. Boat names of any size far cheaper than sign shops. I will email a design sample free of charge upon request! Most people are remodeling their boats or starting off small businesses like home repairs, landscaping, auto mechanic, handy man, dog grooming, mobile detailing, or painting. Believe it or not when they purchase the rear window advertisement it pays for itself the very first phone call they get from someone seeing the lettering on their window driving in traffic or in a parking lot at the grocery store. Advertise your charter boat on your rear window for as low as $25 for a solid color 3 line display of 4" x 30" each line! Why advertise on t.v. for thousands of dollars when you can advertise in traffic and parking lots for free?

No job too big or small! We already have local business on real boating.com from our previous listing. 20 COLORS TO CHOOSE FROM! 5-7 YEAR LIFE SPAN ON VINYL!

Please visit http://www.fgvinyl.com Take a look you will be shocked at just how low our prices are! Hundreds of satisfied customers! Or email support@fgvinyl.com

post-7930-040181900 1291648763_thumb.jpg

Actual photo from reel-boating.com customer.( Thank you paul )

Should I mention this lettering was 10" tall and 48" wide and our customer was charged under $60.00? Yes 2 color shadow lettering for less than $60.00 on a full boat name and port of call! It is called customer service and satisfaction! Big sign shops seem to forget to take good care of their customers.

A $25.00 investment on an advertisement for your vehicle window that lasts 5-7 years will turn everything around for you on the very first call you receive.

All prices include shipping first class usps. Tampa area is next day delivery in most cases. Local pick up in spring hill available. Help support local small business! Trailer lettering! Vehicle graphics, Boat graphics custom team decals, boat names, registration numbers you name it I make it and design it for you for free. I email samples for free upon request.

www.fgvinyl.com

post-7930-086568300 1291648594_thumb.jpg

post-7930-022393400 1291648714_thumb.jpg

post-7930-013434900 1291649486_thumb.jpg

post-7930-032383700 1291649566_thumb.jpg

post-7930-082312600 1291649581_thumb.jpg

post-7930-054170200 1291649597_thumb.jpg

post-7930-045315300 1291649650_thumb.jpg

post-7930-076648600 1291649783_thumb.jpg

Edited by FGVINYL

• 3 weeks later...

I'm looking for registration numbers that will stick to my inflatable. Will your vinyl do the job?

Thank you for your interest. The vinyl I use is the same vinyl sold to sign shops for banners, car graphics, boats, signs, windows and much more. It will adhere to any smooth surface. I have had people use the vinyl on surfaces I never would have guessed it would adhere to but to this day they still are. It will adhere to the inflatable however I have never tried it so I could not tell you a good application method. The vinyl is very flexible and I am sure you would be happy with the results. Registration numbers are only $10 for the pair plus shipping which is only $3.00 first class mail or $5.00 for priority mail. My prices are very low compared to most of the sign shops locally. The benefit of a well known distributor and no over head costs with a home based business allows me to pass the savings on to you.

Even if you decide to go somewhere else, be careful because a lot of people are bringing in vinyl from china and it does not last more than 2 years. I use Oracal vinyl which is the top choice vinyl for the industry and has a rating of 5-7 years outdoors and unlimited life indoors. Thank you again for your interest. http://www.fgvinyl.com.

Edited by FGVINYL

I'm looking for registration numbers that will stick to my inflatable. Will your vinyl do the job?

Thank you for your interest. The vinyl I use is the same vinyl sold to sign shops for banners, car graphics, boats, signs, windows and much more. It will adhere to any smooth surface. I have had people use the vinyl on surfaces I never would have guessed it would adhere to but to this day they still are. It will adhere to the inflatable however I have never tried it so I could not tell you a good application method. The vinyl is very flexible and I am sure you would be happy with the results. Registration numbers are only $10 for the pair plus shipping which is only $3.00 first class mail or $5.00 for priority mail. My prices are very low compared to most of the sign shops locally. The benefit of a well known distributor and no over head costs with a home based business allows me to pass the savings on to you.

Even if you decide to go somewhere else, be careful because a lot of people are bringing in vinyl from china and it does not last more than 2 years. I use Oracal vinyl which is the top choice vinyl for the industry and has a rating of 5-7 years outdoors and unlimited life indoors. Thank you again for your interest. http://www.fgvinyl.com.

I was thinking of using a stencil and painting them on with vinyl paint, but at that price I think I'll give yours a try. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...