Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Jacksonville Jaguars

Wow where are they coming from. Who would have thunk it.Jones-Drew, Maurice what a power house

I didn't see a thing. I was fishin!

And here I thought I was on your ignore list :lol:

Well how did you do fishing that is :239_fishing:

I've never had a ignore list. But I think I remember writing about something I didn't see

Its getting late for inshore but I woulda thought I did alright

but there was a guy selling in front of me that came from fed waters....

Yep, they seem to be getting hot at the right time. with the Colts loss they are sitting atop the AFC South.

They should have beaten the Giants last week. Ran all over them in the first half, then changed their game plan in the second and lost. This week they stuck with the run and simply pounded the Titans.

Raiders, Colts, Skins and Texans left on the schedule. I've seen nothing from those teams to tell me the Jags can't run the table the rest of the way.

The Jags need to win next Sunday against the Colts assuming both teams win out the rest of the season.

If the Colts win then they are even at the top of the division. They are even on the first tie-breaker - head to head with one each. They are even on the second tie-breaker, versus the division. The third tie-breaker is versus common opponents (not the rest of the AFC surprisingly enough). And there the Colts are ahead.

So the Jags need to win next week! Should be a cracking game since the Colts know if they lose they are out of the playoffs because they are well behind on the wild card.

Bring it on!!

Edited by Menzies