Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Good traffic for ReelBoating!

wiley

November traffic was actually down 30% from the summer months, but this happens.

Traffic seems to be following the same trend as I had on tht. January will probably see an increase of 30%

Hey Wiley, did you ever come up with a way to keep the trash seperate from the general forums.. I'm mean, its no big deal to me about acting childish with whomever.... but i am fully aware that others may not want to even bother since I don't sometimes...There seems to be alot of uncommon intrest since there are some good ideas that never seem to get going more than a post or 2. Leaving the foolishness only for replies..

Wiley, Here is a great way to deal with the trash. Allow people to post replies and new topics. If it's trash, have it still show up for them but not for any other users or guests so it looks like they just aren't receiving any replies.

That would reduce traffic...just have a place for it so normal people don't have to deal with it :1992_beer_cheer: if they don't feel up for it at the moment :2403_worshipper: