Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Dean of a middle school said inappropriate things

Help me out the other day my 8th grade son was at there pep rally just standing there with some other boys when the Dean approached them and told them to either participate in singing or get out of here or go to a different school walks off then comes back later to say it all over again and starts pointing his finger at them while they are sitting WTF I'm pissed about it, my boy is a straight A student and a great roll model, clean cut does what he is asked. I all most went to the school yesterday to jack that Mo Fo up. So now I want to wright the school explaining how I feel that he is bulling and belittled these kids (3 boys) like I said he said his peace the first time but to come back and stick his finger in there face and to say it all over again much later. Oh no you didn't, what kind of a roll model and professional is he. Grant you I want my son to be tough do you think I maybe over reacting. I have tried to give this guy the benefit of the doubt. But I feel that he is and was wrong in the way he accosted these boys :504_shrugging:

"does what he is asked"

I'd be pissed to that he starting singing like he was asked to. Once should be enough when the directions were followed. I could understand if the kids didn't follow the instructions and they needed to be told again but gezzzzz. What kind of a private school did you send yer kid too??? :2261_high:

Edited by boatmanalso

Tim,

I would definitely go and see that guy but do not threaten or display the heavy handedness that the clown from THT advocates (he does more and wears more hats than Capt Jack Sparrow :rolleyes: ) but if no resolution in reached with your conversation with him then move it up to the next level. That sort of behavior in a school administrator is unacceptable.

Good luck. :605_thumbs_up:

Edited by Joe Mc 44

Anytime Tim!

If this were the 60s or 70s I woulda suggested yer kid organize a peace out..for not being able to express his freedom of speech. If they don't have to sing Xmas songs anymore because of religious beliefs they shouldn't have to sing some pep rally song for a sport they aren't intrested in or whatever.