Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

10x20 Rabud White Deck Hatches (13 x 23)

White Rabud Handle Lever Series Deck Hatch. Rabud #1020HLW.Features a flush-fit design and 100 degrees of opening freedom. U.V. stabilized components, stainless steel hinges, and replaceable gaskets assure years of solid use. Engineered to handle walking weight. Installs easily with self tapping screws (not included). Rabud calls this their 10 x 20 hatch, and the actual dimensions are: Overall: 23 1/4" x 13", Cutout hole needed: 20 3/4" x 10 3/4", Inside dimension: 20" x 10".

I have 3 of them that I bought but changed what I was going to do on the boat. Just make me an offer so I can get them out of my garage.

• 1 month later...

White Rabud Handle Lever Series Deck Hatch. Rabud #1020HLW.Features a flush-fit design and 100 degrees of opening freedom. U.V. stabilized components, stainless steel hinges, and replaceable gaskets assure years of solid use. Engineered to handle walking weight. Installs easily with self tapping screws (not included). Rabud calls this their 10 x 20 hatch, and the actual dimensions are: Overall: 23 1/4" x 13", Cutout hole needed: 20 3/4" x 10 3/4", Inside dimension: 20" x 10".

I have 3 of them that I bought but changed what I was going to do on the boat. Just make me an offer so I can get them out of my garage.

Would one of these work for a anchor hatch on the front of my 1983 srv 270 searay.

If so get me a starting $ thank you.Sherman

Would one of these work for a anchor hatch on the front of my 1983 srv 270 searay.

Yes, it would work as an anchor hatch. I do not know if you have an existing hole, but you can check based on measurements above whether it would work. $35 shipped.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, it would work as an anchor hatch. I do not know if you have an existing hole, but you can check based on measurements above whether it would work. $35 shipped.

I am out on a drilling rig until thursday I will check measurements then thanks.Sherman

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...