Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Boating Apparel

Hi all... 1st post here. Here is the question... I am looking to get shirts and hats with the name of my brothers boat (bday present), but would like some recommendations on which is the best shop that has package deals ie 4 hats, 3 long sleeve shirts and a couple short sleeve shirts. On the long sleeve, I am looking to have the Name (Reel Vybez) on the front in color, on the sleeve the word "CAPTAIN" and a marlin on the back. Similar setup for the short sleeve (just without the Captain) and for the hats just the Artwork on the front. He is going to be entering a tourny coming up in May/June (I think) and he has some friends fishing with him that I am sure he would like to give them shirts etc.

Thats the low down... hope someone can help me out!

Michael

Check out the Logo Shop in Logan Utah. I found them while on business a couple of years back and had them make Jackets, Hats, Shirts. Thought pricing was reasonable considering the small quantity I ordered. The stuff I had made was much better quality than the Contender stuff I bought thru Contender. Pull out a couple of ideas from magazines as far what you'd like embroidered and send to them. They set up art work, send it back to you electronically to approve, and do the embroidering right on site. They will recommend going thru a catalogue which will show you shirt styles etc. and get you pricing.

Ask for Jason at 435-752-1718 and good luck :)

Harry

Check out the Logo Shop in Logan Utah. I found them while on business a couple of years back and had them make Jackets, Hats, Shirts. Thought pricing was reasonable considering the small quantity I ordered. The stuff I had made was much better quality than the Contender stuff I bought thru Contender. Pull out a couple of ideas from magazines as far what you'd like embroidered and send to them. They set up art work, send it back to you electronically to approve, and do the embroidering right on site. They will recommend going thru a catalogue which will show you shirt styles etc. and get you pricing.

Ask for Jason at 435-752-1718 and good luck :)

Harry

Thanks for the info Surfside.. I was kinda hoping some one would be able to recommend a local company (Ft. Lauderdale) that was reasonable.