Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

I'm guessing I should be hearing about my FID soon ... what are some nice guns legal in mass

Any suggestions for me to check out? I probably will need to learn how to hunt some skeet.

You guys hunt skeet??? We hunt deer and ducks in these here parts.

I think you guys in Mass are allowed to own cap guns............no high capacity cap rolls though.

Any suggestions for me to check out? I probably will need to learn how to hunt some skeet.

You guys hunt skeet??? We hunt deer and ducks in these here parts.

I think you guys in Mass are allowed to own cap guns............no high capacity cap rolls though.

Cap guns and squirt pistols are pretty hard to find these days. They will probably pass a law here someday that will require a safty certificate which shows you took the 30 day safty course on the propper way to gets your frends wet.

If yer looking for a carry piece, it's hard to beat a Colt Commander .45 Officer's Special. Lightweight for the punch it packs. Hard to find in great condition but if you do, it's a winner...

CMP

My cousin is a Mass State Trooper in Internal Affairs. When I first got my MA LTCC, he asked what I was carrying. I said proudly, "A kick ass Sig Sauer 9mm." He laughed and asked. "Are you trying to piss them off or kill them?" I found the Colt and have been carrying it ever since. Bottom line, stopping power is most important. If some asshole deserves shooting, it deserves killing. One last thing; when I was a little kid, the first thing my Grandfather told me about guns was this-"Never aim a gun at something you are not prepared to kill." Center mass, boy and fire until the target is down...

CMP

My cousin is a Mass State Trooper in Internal Affairs. When I first got my MA LTCC, he asked what I was carrying. I said proudly, "A kick ass Sig Sauer 9mm." He laughed and asked. "Are you trying to piss them off or kill them?" I found the Colt and have been carrying it ever since. Bottom line, stopping power is most important. If some asshole deserves shooting, it deserves killing. One last thing; when I was a little kid, the first thing my Grandfather told me about guns was this-"Never aim a gun at something you are not prepared to kill." Center mass, boy and fire until the target is down...

CMP

CMP

My dad was a cop so I was told a lot of stuff. Dead people can't tell their side of the story. I've been told the same thing as what your grandfather said but I also remember, never draw your gun unless you intend on using it. My buddy builds 45s and I was just left him. I asked about the officer. He said they are a little smaller and that there is also one in between and it is called a commander. I think he wants to make me something/ or he is going to make me make me one.

• 1 month later...