Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Sub catigory Menzs

Only a few people posting over the the last couple of days, but no mention here today which is the way it should be. We need to get on with the boating and fun stuff. :1992_beer_cheer:

We need to get on with the boating and fun stuff.

So how come all you post is BS in "Off the Hook"? Aint much boating stuff coming from your posts.........

Interesting. I guess it depends which glasses you want to wear. So far I have posted on distance from shore definitions, dock lines, fog horns, log of a boating charter in the Abacos, and will continue to contribute where I can. Doesn't seem to shabby.

We need to get on with the boating and fun stuff.

So how come all you post is BS in "Off the Hook"? Aint much boating stuff coming from your posts.........

Interesting. I guess it depends which glasses you want to wear. So far I have posted on distance from shore definitions, dock lines, fog horns, log of a boating charter in the Abacos, and will continue to contribute where I can. Doesn't seem to shabby.

I think he was relying to rat catcher :rolleyes: