Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

The Log Of The SS Calusa!

Last year I posted a couple of pics of a charter to The Abacos. My three brothers and their wives came over from Ireland and the eight of us chartered a Moorings cat.

They all own their own sailboats back in Ireland in the 36 - 40 range. Every year their club hold a competition for the best Boat Log of a trip made by members. Most of the time these are in the Med, around Ireland & Britain etc. So I did them up a log of our trip - gave them a printed copy to enter in the competition and hosted it on the web.

Here is the link for anyone that would like to read it. There is a Previous and Next page link at the bottom. The first six pages are introduction and overview of the Abacos, then the log proper.

Enjoy!

http://www.atanchor.com/atanchor_064.htm

The other day, I was playing golf at my private club the other day and a goose dropped a massive menzies on my caddy. Damn near knocked the poor kid to the ground. That said, he got it together and helped me shoot 78. What a good kid...

CMP

Sooooooooooo...............what was par for the course? Sounds like a good recovery. However you may need to get your caddy tested for toxic residue. Menzies can be really nasty if allowed to remain in contact with the skin. Hope it was flushed immediately. :753_hammer_hitting_head: :753_hammer_hitting_head: :753_hammer_hitting_head: :753_hammer_hitting_head:

• 2 months later...

Last year I posted a couple of pics of a charter to The Abacos. My three brothers and their wives came over from Ireland and the eight of us chartered a Moorings cat.

They all own their own sailboats back in Ireland in the 36 - 40 range. Every year their club hold a competition for the best Boat Log of a trip made by members. Most of the time these are in the Med, around Ireland & Britain etc. So I did them up a log of our trip - gave them a printed copy to enter in the competition and hosted it on the web.

Here is the link for anyone that would like to read it. There is a Previous and Next page link at the bottom. The first six pages are introduction and overview of the Abacos, then the log proper.

Enjoy!

What a great log, it was well written and I felt as though I was along for the trip,.

Thanks for sharing.

Rockdaddy

Enjoy!

What a great log, it was well written and I felt as though I was along for the trip,.

Thanks for sharing.

Rockdaddy

Thanks for the comments, I enjoyed putting it together.

Menz.