Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Hey TimW

Saw you posted on another forum that you were the victim of a red light runner.

What happened, and are the injuries permanent? (If that's not too personal a question?)

Its been almost 2 years now. I'm still going back and forth to Dallas It took me a year to get out of Texarkana Tx. With a whole slew of crap some of the X rays in my file where not mine, mis read MRI and so on. It took the Dallas doctor the first visit to see that I have a broken SI Joint. I have had every treatment they can do for me with out major surgery, that list is long. So now they want to start over and asked if I want to have the MRI done here locally and I said no I will come backup here http://www.spine-health.com/doctor/spine-center/texas-back-institute. My Doc is Dr. Ralph Rashbaum, MD, I was up there last week and will be going again on Nov 8th for a new MRI and new evaluation. The problem is the chronic pain that comes with this issue and the limited mobility

Edited by TimW Texas

Actually today they use it for pain as well

He did stop his truck was totaled, He was doing about 50 when he T-boned me and I was the second car through are green light. he was multi tasking setting his coffee down and it started to spill into his biscuits and gravy never saw the red light

Drunk driving is one thing ...but how many times have I gone through a fast food joint then driven off with a burger in my hand and a large diet in the cup tray. Just shows you the damage that looking away for a second or two can do.

Drunk driving is one thing ...but how many times have I gone through a fast food joint then driven off with a burger in my hand and a large diet in the cup tray. Just shows you the damage that looking away for a second or two can do.

So Menses drives whilst not paying full attention to the road & posts profanity, abuse & drivel whilst totally hammered on Internet

boating sites.

The second problem appears to have been addressed in the main. He has been given a long period of musical instruction everywhere but here. I am sure that the FHP will now be on the lookout for a drunken paddy with a faceful of Big Mac swerving all over the road. :1947_eating_popcorn_and_drinkin :1947_eating_popcorn_and_drinkin

• 4 weeks later...

So last Mondays visit not good. We talked about 4 disc replacement S1 S2 L4 L5. or Full spinal fusion to attach my SI joint as well. I go Dec 1st for a SI joint injection alone to see how much that it has effect on me WTF I'm to young and pretty for all of this

Tim , how did those disc all get hammered ????? What are the Vertebra like , this is getting weird. If the Disk are bad there s a new BALLOON hootchie they can put in and fill to replace the disk . It's pretty much a out patient deal [ Wheel chair in and WALK out] I'll have to ask my wife the name of the procedure.

Why couldn't you have just got run over like me , that way you would have been trashed good enough they could have fixed it the 1st time.

Either way it still sucks , just know that you are not alone as I do know your pain .

You have my number, call anytime you need to talk.