Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Thank You Wiley

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wiley, you will always have critics and supporters.

You just can't let the critics get you down and you can't over-work yourself.

Most of us are here because WE want to be here and believe in the product you will deliver which is a Community of Individuals with a Common Interest.

There will alway be those that are here because they are jealous, disruptive, or unable to recreate the Community, the Comradery and Fellowship that you create. Good folks sharing good info.

Funny how these folks follow you then criticize the effort. Flattery in it's best form I guess.

Thanks for your efforts buddy.

Wiley, you will always have critics and supporters.

You just can't let the critics get you down and you can't over-work yourself.

Most of us are here because WE want to be here and believe in the product you will deliver which is a Community of Individuals with a Common Interest.

There will alway be those that are here because they are jealous, disruptive, or unable to recreate the Community, the Comradery and Fellowship that you create. Good folks sharing good info.

Funny how these folks follow you then criticize the effort. Flattery in it's best form I guess.

Thanks for your efforts buddy.

Thanks HotSpot. The critics don't bother me anymore - I have Zanax now! :1143_neener_neener_neener:

The internet has matured and hopefully so have the people along with it.

I'm inviting everyone to join ReelBoating and they can choose their destination from there.

It's EASY to be negative and critical - it's why so many do it. It takes strength to be supportive.

Thanks HotSpot. The critics don't bother me anymore - I have Zanax now! :1143_neener_neener_neener:

The internet has matured and hopefully so have the people along with it.

I'm inviting everyone to join ReelBoating and they can choose their destination from there.

It's EASY to be negative and critical - it's why so many do it. It takes strength to be supportive.

Hey Wiley,

The sleepers at THT have allowed your site to be found down under here in Australia too.

Welcome back and glad to be a part of the new site.

Darren

Hey Wiley,

The sleepers at THT have allowed your site to be found down under here in Australia too.

Welcome back and glad to be a part of the new site.

Darren

Welcome Darren!

I'm just so pizzed at this DNS issue causing errors. Been over a week now!

Hopefully they'll keep trying. Glad you made it from way "down" there.