Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Tail of the Dragon, Moonshiner 28 - Check this out

:1946_headbanging: Check out my sister and her husband tearing it up in their Mustang on the Moonshiner 28 on their way to Deals Gap, NC and the Tail of the Dragon. Both roads are awesome. Deals Gap is internationally famous destination for driving enthusiasts (of motorcycles and sports cars). as it is located along a stretch of two-lane road known as "The Dragon" or the "Tail of the Dragon". The 11-mile stretch of the Dragon in Tennessee is said to have 318 curves. That one made my nephew sick.
:2261_high:

Sorry, it was my sister, her husband, and their kids in the back. The tennessee cops were hot and heavy. Their 7 year got sick after the ride.

Driven that road many times both cycle and car. Sorry Johnny, but my grandmaw drives it faster than that. Was the video in slo mo?

Here is a guy "tearing it up"