Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Pro Line

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty interesting set of photos. Cool being able to watch a boat being built. I can definitely see why some items are really hard to access by the boat owner. If only we could pull the whole cap off when we wanted to reach this pump or rewire that light or figure out what the heck is leaking.

King -

Very cool. I opened it and saw 42 pages and thought .... aw geez which page will be interesting...

Since its a slide show, and I have a short attention span, that was great. My other Boat is a 96 21 pro-line.

I sold my seacraft and picked it up a few years ago with my brother. The ride is in no way as sweet as the sea craft was, But the boat is tough, light and the only issues Ive had is the old latches that i needed to replace.

Good Boat

Cracker,

The 29 Super Sport is absolutely the best boat we build. Same hull as the Donzi 29 ZF with the steps removed. She WILL outrun a ZF with the same power (OMG, a Proline faster than a Donzi!).

What does she have on her, 250 Vrods?

Ran the first one we did with 300 Suzukis last year. 64.8 MPH.

Couple of years ago at our dealer meeting at the Vinoy in St. Pete, we had to go over to another marina off Salt Creek, out into Tampa Bay, south for about 5 miles, then back in. NASTY morning, 0600, wind blowing from the west at about 15-25, 4-5 in the bay. We took the 29 over, my buddy put her at about a 30KT cruise, I was sitting on the transom, never got wet! She will squash some seas!

BY FAR, my favorite of all the boats we build.

Cracker,

The 29 Super Sport is absolutely the best boat we build. Same hull as the Donzi 29 ZF with the steps removed. She WILL outrun a ZF with the same power (OMG, a Proline faster than a Donzi!).

What does she have on her, 250 Vrods?

Ran the first one we did with 300 Suzukis last year. 64.8 MPH.

Hey,

Now that I'm at DONZI all the time I never see you.

Miss your help on the other site. Got two Trolls that follow me everywhere, but thats ok, I'm getting some pretty good help.

I'm not all that sure we're supposed to be saying a PRO-LINE is faster than our cousin though.

Yeah, I've stuck my foot in that also, more than once, but now I'm surrounded with triple 300 H.P.'s all over the place, on some really pretty fiberglass, so, I'm allittle less likely to say it.

Call sometime, ok?

(800) 973-2628 ext 231

Mike Carrigan