Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Carolina Time

What can I say other than this wind has to stop!! The last day we ventured offshore it was a massacre with 50 Mahi going for a boat ride & 7 releases on White Marlin & that was Sunday before last. Needles to say we have gotten plenty of boat maintenace done over the past week. Hunter B (my son) made the last report on the www.secondtononecharter.com site pasted below. It goes to show you can still have fun even when the wind will not cooperate!

Sorry for the lack of reports the wind has got us for more then a week the last time we went out was the amazing billfish bite. The wind continues to howl my dad will probably end up cancelling most of his trips this week. This is one of the longest blows I have ever seen it is hurting allot of boats. The Barta Boys And Girls Billfish Tournament was this weekend our fishing team consisted of Myself, Laurel Matthews, Megan Matthews, Mark Parish, Will Blackely, Jake Blackely, Katie Beeman, Kena Beeman & Kylie Beeman. The first day we decided to stick our nose out of the inlet we made it about a mile and we decided to turn around. After we got back to the dock we had a good breakfast thanks to Mr. Carl and went Spanish fishing for a while and anchored behind Shackelford Banks and swam all day. The 2nd day it was supposed to blow harder so we knew we were not going to make it out today so we slept in and went to Shackelford again and swam and went tubing behind Mr. Carl’s skiff. We might not have got to go offshore but it was a very fun weekend. Thank You Mrs. Jennifer & Mr. Steven! Also there are several new pictures on the photo page.

Thanks,

Hunter B.

Second Mate

post-1738-127965522303_thumb.jpg