Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Fishing Texas

Tim, we had a GREAT time and can't wait to do it again. Thanks for the Snapper rigs that you prerigged for us , they are a AWESOME set up and worked GREAT .

Also, thanks for hooking us up with Doug and Lone Crow, those guys are Top notch and a blast to hang with.

• 1 month later...

Tim, we had a GREAT time and can't wait to do it again. Thanks for the Snapper rigs that you prerigged for us , they are a AWESOME set up and worked GREAT .

Also, thanks for hooking us up with Doug and Lone Crow, those guys are Top notch and a blast to hang with.

Hey Les we really enjoyed meeting you guys, and fishing with you was a great trip. We've been out almost every weekend pulling Tim's lures. Last trip 1 king and 1 mahi. Let us know when you're ready to come back down and pull some plastic.

Was hoping to make it this month but I might have to save some more beer cans up to pay for fuel.

I WILL call before I come down though, I like the buddy boat set up , lots more comfortable.

Ya, we liked the buddy boat trip as well. We'll be scouting some new areas for the next trip. Hoping Tim can come on board this weekend and test out more lures for research and development.

Keep saving up those cans, I think we might have 1 or 2 to contribute. We like the full ones the best!