Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Woody Wax BMW ///M5

Got some time freed up to detail the German saloon. Did a simple Dawn wash (dish soap) to remove grease and old wax. That stuff does its job pretty well. I wish I had more time to clay bar the entire car but maybe next time I will.

Used Woody's Carnuba wax designed for automotive and boat use. My best advice is LESS IS MORE. A little goes a long way and my orbital buffer did a good job at spreading it. My only problem was that it was a PITA to take off because I applied it a little too thick and I think the air here is too moist to let it dry perfectly. Just took some extra elbow grease to get it all out.

Here are some crappy phone pix, but friends say it looks very nice and it is as soft as a baby's ass! I did all windows with it as well and water beads off like it wasn't even there even in the pouring rain. Very impressive. I feel like the products that are harder to remove are also better for longevity.

IMG00039-20100619-1603.jpg

IMG00040-20100619-1603.jpg

IMG00042-20100619-1603EEEEE.jpg

IMG00041-20100619-1603EEE.jpg